- Posted by Vincent Young
- Posted in Blog, By Vincent Young, Challenger Brand Strategies, Predictions, Why You Need Leverage
THIS IS AN EXCERPT.
CLICK ON THE TITLE TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE:
Five Retail Leverage Predictions for 2010:
1) The CMO Will Become the CCMO (Chief Customer Marketing Officer)
2) Creative Services Agencies Will Learn the Language of Retail
3) It Will Take a Village to Make Social Networking a Relevant Marketing Tool for Retail Leverage
4) “Co-operative Planning” Content Will dominate Newsstand Best-Sellers
5) The New “All-in-One” Brand Will Dominate the Retail Landscape:
- Test 2 multi line
- Test Link
- What Is Your Retail Leverage Factor?
- More Margin More Retail Problems?
- Retail Leverage – An Agency Executive’s Perspective
- How To Maxx Out Retail er Leverage (With Unwilling Help From Apple’s IPAD)
- All Hail the Kings of Retail Leverage – Monster Cable
- Shelf potato alert – Microsoft Kin mobile phone
- What Is A Shelf Potato?
- Martha Stewart Called To Carpet For Benefiting From A Legal Trade
- Forget Perfection – Just Worry About Good Enough
- Sharp Quattron TV’s Add Yellow But Their Marketing Makes Me Blue
- Product Specification: A Shield in the Battle Against Private Label at Retail
- The Concept Of Retail Momentum: Feed The Beast Or Lose It
- Want To Gain Big Dollar and Lots of Leverage In General At Retail? Look Closely To Find The Answer.