Retail Leverage – An Agency Executive’s Perspective
- Posted by admin
- Posted in Blog, By Vincent Young, Interviews
By Vincent Young The battle for power at retail often provides very black and white perspective to those on the brand side, or the retailer side. Let’s face it – we both think the other needs us more than we need them – unless of course you are a challenger brand, in which case you […]read more
ad agencies alternative channels apple bandai best buy Black Friday building culture buyers Can't Be Ignored celebrity challenger brand Coca-Cola consolidation exclusive executive engagement garmin Home Depot hot product no substitutes infomercials leverage Lowes marcom marketing managers mobile phones nikon nintendo wii office depot Power of demos price pricing private label promotion Retailer's Own Fight retailers retail physics Retail Strategy retail test risk sales team shelf potato stainmaster strategy Target tivo walmart
- Take Your Design Business To The Next Level
- What Is Your Retail Leverage Factor?
- More Margin More Retail Problems?
- Retail Leverage – An Agency Executive’s Perspective
- How To Maxx Out Retail er Leverage (With Unwilling Help From Apple’s IPAD)
- All Hail the Kings of Retail Leverage – Monster Cable
- Shelf potato alert – Microsoft Kin mobile phone
- What Is A Shelf Potato?
- Martha Stewart Called To Carpet For Benefiting From A Legal Trade
- Forget Perfection – Just Worry About Good Enough
- Sharp Quattron TV’s Add Yellow But Their Marketing Makes Me Blue
- Product Specification: A Shield in the Battle Against Private Label at Retail
- The Concept Of Retail Momentum: Feed The Beast Or Lose It
- Want To Gain Big Dollar and Lots of Leverage In General At Retail? Look Closely To Find The Answer.
- Understand Retailer Private Brand Strategy By Watching Football