By Vincent Young The battle for power at retail often provides very black and white perspective to those on the brand side, or the retailer side. Let’s face it – we both think the other needs us more than we need them – unless of course you are a challenger brand, in which case you […]read more
- What Is Your Retail Leverage Factor?
- More Margin More Retail Problems?
- Retail Leverage – An Agency Executive’s Perspective
- How To Maxx Out Retail er Leverage (With Unwilling Help From Apple’s IPAD)
- All Hail the Kings of Retail Leverage – Monster Cable
- Shelf potato alert – Microsoft Kin mobile phone
- What Is A Shelf Potato?
- Martha Stewart Called To Carpet For Benefiting From A Legal Trade
- Forget Perfection – Just Worry About Good Enough
- Sharp Quattron TV’s Add Yellow But Their Marketing Makes Me Blue
- Product Specification: A Shield in the Battle Against Private Label at Retail
- The Concept Of Retail Momentum: Feed The Beast Or Lose It
- Want To Gain Big Dollar and Lots of Leverage In General At Retail? Look Closely To Find The Answer.
- Understand Retailer Private Brand Strategy By Watching Football
- The Retail Leverage Principle of Physics – When Two Opposing Brands Are Better Than One